Fantastic Chef is a fantastic new Korean restaurant, where you can eat unlimited Samgyeopsal* for the amazing price of just PHP 499!
That’s just one of the ongoing promos at the revamped Korean hangout.
If you rock up with a bunch of friends in a group of between 4-7, then one person will eat for free and if you have enough friends and relatives to get together between 8-12 (come on that’s easy – it’s the Philippines!) then between 2-3 of you get to get eat for free. To save futile arguments, it means if you divide the bill up evenly between you all, the place is a steal!
The power in the kitchen is one of Korea’s top flight chefs and winner of the a highly prestigious Michelin Award, Master Chef Jang Jungyun. He ensures not only the quality and freshness of the food, but also that your experience will always be top notch!
The foods included in the current promo are very comprehensive and include such Korean delicacies as Spicy Pork Bulgogi, Seasoned Chicken BBQ, Seasoned Beef Plate and so much more.
❗Unli Pork and Chicken: 499 PHP
❗Unli Pork, Chicken, and Beef: 549 PHP
🥓SEASONED PORK NECK
🥓THIN PORK BELLY
🥓SPICY PORK BULGOGI
🍗SEASONED CHICKEN BBQ
🍗SPICY CHICKEN BBQ
🥓SEASONED BEEF PLATE
UNLIMITED SIDE DISHES LIKE:
🍳 UNLI Steamed Egg
🍜 UNLI Soup
🧀 UNLI Cheese
🍚 UNLI Rice
🥗 UNLI Lettuce
🐟 UNlI Fish Cake
Fantastic Chef’s Promo
For every group of four (4) 1 is FREE!
Minimum of four (4) people per table.
- If a group of 6 or 7 people eats at Fantastic Chef and
avail this promo, only 1 still gets to eat for free.
- If a group of 8 at Fantastic Chef, they will
get 2 people to eat for free respectively.
- If 12 dines at Fantastic Chef, they will
get 3 people to eat for free respectively.
- NO LATECOMERS in the group.
(Promo runs UNTIL MAY 31,2019 , 11:00AM-4:00PM daily.)
For Birthday Celebrants every group of four (4) 1 is FREE!
Minimum of four (4) people per table.
FANTASTIC CHEF offers birthday celebrants to eat for FREE on all the days of their BIRTH MONTH . The celebrant should just be accompanied by 3 FULL paying adults. Birthday celebrants are required to show original and valid government issued picture I.D. with their birthdate on it. both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted.
This promo can’t be used in conjuction with any other promotions or discounts.
Things to Remember
For those not used to Korean style self cook themed restaurants here are a few guidelines you can follow, some of which are only relevant to Fantastic:
- Min per table is 2 by the way.
- Skirt meat cuts are by far the most tasty and tender specially when you dip it with cheese
- Avoid normal and popular eating times – chances are you will not get a table and especially true if there are a lot of you.
- If you don’t see anything you like on their special offers, there is an A la Carte menu.
- Don’t be shy to ask staff for some extra stuff – like if the coals are getting low, get them to refill and ask for extras tongs so you don’t have to mix the raw and cooked meats plus don’t get shock when one of their staffs suddenly hold your tongs and help you cook your food.
One thing I loved in particular about Fantastic and that is so unusual for this style of eatery, there was no time limit to pressure you – just take your time and enjoy every moment.
Hurry on down as this promo will not last forever, it’s very popular already and there are not that many tables. If your driving parking is easy just nearby.
You can catch a jeepney ride along Taft. Get off Estrada St. Leon Guinto is just a few walk from Taft Avenue and you can see Fantastic Chef next to 7 Eleven and 24 Chicken store.
Take the MRT Line and Get off at Taft Station. Transfer to LRT Taft Station and get off at Vito Cruz Station. Get off Estrada St. Leon Guinto is just a few walk from Taft Avenue and you can see Fantastic Chef next to 7 Eleven and 24 Chicken store.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH OUR WORLD OF ADVENTURES BY CHECKING OUT: